Friday, December 14, 2012

Weekend Question Spread

Because of confusion and up and down emotions this week, I don't know quite where I am. So I asked the crads of the Ludy Lescot Tarot deck the following three questions about my life at this time and over the next day or two.

1.What is real?
2.What is hidden?
3.What is false?

The cards that came up were Judgement, The Sun (yes the deck was very well shuffled and used many times since being originally ordered) and the Queen of Wands.


Judgement, The Sun and Queen of Swords - Ludy Lescot

1. What is real? - Judgement

The people have been called to come out to awaken, to be naked so that nothing is hidden, all secrets will be revealed in the great shining light of the new dawn. Only one person looks up and faces the front of the crowd, the others all have their heads bowed. Is she hearing her personal calling? What are the red dots on the back of the heads of those three figures at the rear? Although this scene is very apocalyptic I dont think these dots are the marks of the beast. They are in the wrong places if we are to believe what is quoted in the bible. Also there is one on the sun. Maybe these three are enlightened but only the one with her head raised realises it....

This  could be underlining my recent thoughts that my life is about to change, have a new beginning... I have felt like I am being called to look at my life, weed out the bad from the good. face the reality of it all. I read something La Force wrote about this card on Aeclectic Tarot
"Do you have a problem that won't shut up?"
 Indeed I do.... it involves undisclosed secrets, and according to the position of this card it is very real.


2. What is hidden? - The Sun

This picture shows a woman by a huge cathedral window of stained glass. The sun is bursting through the window and it is shattered by either the white birds, the shadowy figure or the Sun itself.
Who or what is the shadow? I saw something like him in the Judgement card. Is he the one to beware of.... and when light finally exposes him is he running away? As vampires do from the dawn to hide in the vaults? It seems to me that what is hidden is the truth and the light. The woman is turning away from it..... maybe she doesn't really want to know the truth?

Maybe the shadow dude and the doves are crashing through the window to bring in the light and faith and peace to the woman hidden inside? Hard to tell if he is a good or baddy....  He looks like the same guy I got last week at the top of the stairs in the Wheel of Fortune card from this deck. He is coming to get me no matter what!!!!


3. What is false? - Queen of Wands

The Queen of Wands holds up a sunflower which she stares at intently, as if trying to work out how it came to be, or how it is made. Beside her is a stone statue of a lioness... related to the night energy of the  moon and strength, and dignity. The lioness sits between the Queen and the throne. The throne is topped with a carved tudor style rose as we have seen before in this deck. The rose is a symbol of love and passion and hidden things... this rose is open, possibly the secret is out. The Queen of Wands however does not sit on her throne.... her lioness is made of stone. and maybe that sunflower is not quite alive, it looks dark. This is a Fire card but it seems much of the fire is hidden or subdued.

So what is false? The empty throne, the strength of the lion, the joy of the sunflower? All of them or none? If the lion represents strength and it is nocturnal maybe I need to have power over the darker side of my conscious.  Maybe I am in denial. Thoughts anyone?






No comments:

Post a Comment