Saturday, December 8, 2012

Swords....

I wanted a kind of overview on a relationship situation for a friend, so today I decided to do this as a spread instead of a Daily Draw for me. I chose to work with the Ludy Lescot again and I asked the cards to tell me whats going on with her as far as the relationship goes, and where she is at now.

I drew the following cards:

Four of Swords, Nine of Swords and Seven of Pentacles.


Four of Swords, Nine of Swords and Seven of Pentacles - Ludy Lescot

Today I am just going to read these cards intuitively with the given question and see what I get.

The first card, the Four of Swords shows a woman clinging to a cold dead knight.... she has laid down her arms after using one not to hurt him but to cut her own wrists. Her bloods drips down but he is unmoved. He grips the fourth sword... he still hasn't given up his need to defend, and he is afraid of being caught unawares... even in death.

The next card, another Sword, the Nine shows a female lying on the ground surrounded by swords, yet none are actually piercing her flesh.She clutches a cross, the last vestige of faith... this is her truth and her light, her very inner self, and that  part of her is still innocent and pure and unharmed. By retreating into her safe place she can begin to build up her life again from the inside out. Nothing can harm her anymore.

The third card in the reading is the Seven of Pentacles... I see a woman sitting by the window and looking at her reflection in the glass. It is like half of her has already moved to the wildness outside and the other half is looking back into the room, wondering if she should just stay put. There are seven purple roses lying on the stool by her side, but they don't seem important, more forgotten. Her dress is coming off her shoulders and this to me signifies the inner wildness of her wanting to get out.
I think the roses are a ploy to try and keep her there, perfectly arranged a gift of love, yet a tool for control. The reflect nothing of her true desire. She has seen the way to freedom from the bondage she has been caught up in for so long.... the seed is sown.... maybe this is just a last look back on what she once thought was what she truly wanted more than anything.

This was a very spot on reading imho. I like this deck a lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment