Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Triple Moon Tarot Bag & Cloth

I had a great time today making a special order Tarot bag for a trade.

I made the Triple Moon Goddess cloth, and one of the tribe fell for it, and asked for a bag to match...!

The cloth is made of four different cottons and appliqued with the moon symbols which I originally cut from card templates using a small tea plate! The back is lined with a soft deep indigo cotton which I dyed by hand, it has an almost velvet like feel. It measures approximately 24 inches square, so is great for a full moon layout, or astrology spreads. Unlike my Deviant Moon cloth I didn't have a particular deck in mind when I made this cloth, so I guess it was meant to fly off to its current owner.


Triple Moon Goddess Tarot Cloth


Luckily I had enough fabric left to make the bag to match the cloth perfectly! The bag is large enough to hold a standard Tarot deck with the cloth wrapped around it, as was requested. I cant wait until it reaches its new home!!


Triple Moon Tarot Bag & Cloth



And here is the back of the bag.... you cant see the lining in these pics, but it is actually lined with the same hand dyed cotton as the back of the reading cloth.


Back of Tarot Bag




No comments:

Post a Comment