Sunday, July 8, 2012

5 of Wands


Todays card is the 5 of Wands from the Deviant Moon Deck.

Another Wand..... this is interesting, everytime I have attempted to write Wands the past two days it has come out as Swords... I just had to correct it several times... hmmm I shall ponder on that. Maybe I am noticing it today because to me Swords mean conflict and battle, and todays card is about those very things.....

4 characters are fighting with big branches (wands) .... one guy stands back looking a bit thoughtful... maybe he is thinking, hang on... is this really the way to sort this thing out?


Deviant Moon - 5 of Wands

The wand I choose to notice is the one standing firm and blooming with a gorgeous flower.
There is a full moon which could mean that the troubles and conflict are illusory and more in my head than real. This would fit.

Following on from yesterdays 9 I think I am battling with my head and my heart and conflicting emotions about two options in life that both have strong weight for me, and because this is no small decision I am naturally terrified. And yes a lot of second guessing and self doubt and sense of failure is happening within me.

More conflict is happening as my children's father is visiting.... that is always difficult tho I always hope it will be different and he will help bear the load, we are his second family now...... so it never happens....

Will see how the day goes and focus on the blooming tulip of hope....



No comments:

Post a Comment