Monday, July 9, 2012

2 of Swords

I pulled the 2 of Swords today....
Two guys in one, duality, two heads, two minds one body... (know the feeling well...) two feet facing opposite directions, black and white... although my situation doesn't appear to be so black and white....maybe it really is....


2 swords Deviant Moon
Deviant Moon- 2 of Swords

One of my least favourite cards in this deck, although I love the deck I do not love these bulging guys at all..... don't like their legs or their faces... sometimes if I get a daily card (as I display them for the whole day), that I don't like the image of, I sneak it back and take another... but that's cheating!

So... stalemate, a stand off, a time of rest before action to regather strength and resources... I definitely feel in need of this right now. Although I do need to make decisions at some point for now I want to sit back, withdraw..... When I don't know what to do I tend to do nothing, which is generally good advice. I don't see this card as a doing nothing card though, too much effort is required to hold my ground, albeit emotional strength.
I can see how I need to get on some kind of definite path in order to move out of this dark low that I am in, but as much as half of me craves the light and the world, the other half wants just as much to stay hidden safely in her cave.

The Sword is a writing implement to me too, and I have actually begun to rebuild my lost blog recently, to help me get back to my tarot study.. I miss my blog, it made me do stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment