Saturday, July 7, 2012

9 of Wands


I lost my old Tarot blog and so am starting again...

I have joined Deck of the Week over at Aeclectic Tarot, the deck I have chosen to study first is my beloved Deviant Moon Tarot..... beginning with a daily post.

The card I drew today is the 9 of Wands:

Deviant Moon - 9 of Wands
 
This poor masked creature sitting with his head down in the dark underground maize, looks lost, forlorn, and this is exactly how I feel right now.... there is a stairway to his right with wands for rails, but it seems although the steps are there, the way is a bit dark and it's just all too much for him to even contemplate. The 9th wand however is on his left and this wand is ablaze with light, always a symbol of hope, the one candle in the darkness.

I had a small spark of hope today.. maybe enough to light at least the first step up and out of the maize, and fire me up for the last leg of the journey.

Incredibly apt.. . this deck really works for me.... spookily so!



No comments:

Post a Comment