Monday, November 19, 2012

Weekend Reading....

Instead of doing a Daily Draw for yesterday and today I decided to to a three card reading using my newly chosen Deck of the Week. This week I have chosen Tarot of the Sweet Twilight. I intend to use this deck alongside Tarot of the Silicon Dawn, as that little lady is not ready to go back in her bag just yet!

I was feeling confused and unsettled, so asked the cards to tell me What, Where and Why....

Where am I at this weekend?

Why am I where I am?

What do I need in my life now?


Three Card Spread with Tarot of the Sweet Twilight

Where am I at this Weekend?  - The Magician

This guy looks  a little doubtful under his pointed hat. he has everything he needs on the table before him, to make his magic. Even the heavens look pretty willing to oblige. So what is missing?

I know exactly how he feels .... I have all the parts I need but I am not sure how to put them together, whether I have the strength to put them together... or what I actually want to do with them anyway! All I do know is that something has to change for my own well-being!

Why am I where I am? - Six of Pentacles

I think the six of pentacles makes it pretty clear why I am feeling like this. I am feeling used, unappreciated, by several people in my life, and this card is about charity, and balance...giving and receiving. Two sides of the same coin. I seem to be doing an awful lot of giving and complying to others wishes, and get little thanks in return. In fact in one instance all, I have gotten back for all my continual giving, is abuse.

I need to stop condoning a certain behaviour, as my close friend told me yesterday. By accepting ill treatmet and allowing it to carry I am actually implying that is is ok. It is very definitely not ok when one does all the giving and the other does all the taking, it is unbalanced and unhealthy.

What do I need in my life now? - Ten of Cups

Hahahaha! That's quite funny.... sure we all want and need a ten of cups in our life!! I am thinking that I need to follow my joy... this is a card about everything being and feeling right, all things being blessed and harmony and balance with those in your life and your surroundings.I did see a little of this this evening, I felt extremely blessed by loving friends and and this wonderful time came about by my following my heart for once, and doing what I really wanted to do! Now I must do it more often :)

No comments:

Post a Comment