Tuesday, November 20, 2012

King of Wands

I drew the King of Wands today.... and I immediately thought of some of the people who have inspired me over the past couple of days... just by being who they are, without trying. Like the guy in the card below... the dancers are inspired by him, even though he is not focused on them. Love wells up around them and they feel wanted and appreciated.

Meanwhile the King may have to think about himself a little, not overdo things. Take the inspiration and the good wishes and support on board and realise that you mean more than you believed. Know that you too can inspire others, merely by your energy and zest for life.

King of Wands - tarot of the Sweet Twilight

Whereas this King is all fire and go, and he is focused and forward thinking, I am not. I could do with being more goal orientated I guess. I do have some of his traits ... changing the world to suit me rather than conforming to the expectations of society. I have never been afraid to blaze my own trail.  I am compassionate to others. When I really want something to happen badly enough I tend to make it happen but am better at doing this for others than for myself.

I believe this card is telling me that I now have the power and opportunity to do something that I have been dreaming of for a while, the King of Wands is not a dreamer, he is the doer. I need to gird all my self confidence, make a decision and go for it!

I have people coming to look at my house tomorrow, if I do get a tenant then I will be inspired to take a very proactive step in the next stage of my plans.... no going back ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment