Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Four of Swords

Another Sword card!

The Four of Swords shows a couple sitting down chilling out and sharing a pipe ... they are surrounded by four swords. They are having a break or have maybe given up the fight ... maybe a well-earned rest after the battles of everyday life. Outside the window there seem to be figures or shadows of people each carrying a sword, raised as if ready to attack, but they can't get in! Nope these two have decided to call it a day for now.

Four of Swords - Silicon Dawn


So, chill out time.... time to get outta my head and escape for a while? This card is pretty much a permission slip for this! As it happened that wasn't what today was about... apart from the morning which was very chilled and lit by the darkened skies of the eclipse. Eclipses leave a very different, still atmosphere. No rest for me, it wasn't an easy day.

Yesterday I drew the Six of Swords, time to leave something behind and move on. Today's events may have been highlighting that which I need to move on from .... I do feel that I have lost some of my personal power today, I feel weakened, unsettled, disrupted.

It could be time to give up on something, which although not exactly a battle has been a long hard struggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment